09 Nov, 2021
The types of windows include skylights, fireproof windows, broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, plastic steel windows, floor-to-ceiling windows, etc.
1. The skylight has high lighting and ventilation efficiency, and the side windows are light in weight. It can be summarized as zenith, collision and depression.
2. Fire-proof windows refer to windows that can meet the requirements of fire-resistance stability and fire-resistance integrity within a certain period of time together with the frame. When lighting and ventilation are required on the external walls of two buildings where the fire separation distance is insufficient, or between separated spaces, fire windows shall be adopted.
3. Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are made of thermally insulated broken bridge aluminum profiles and hollow glass, which have the functions of energy saving, sound insulation, noise prevention, dustproof and waterproof. The thermal conductivity K value of broken aluminum doors and windows is below 3W/㎡·K, which reduces heat loss by half compared with ordinary doors and windows, reduces heating costs by about 30%, and has a sound insulation of more than 29 decibels. It has good water and air tightness, and both reach the national level. A1 window standard.
4. Plastic-steel windows are a form of windows that were actively promoted by the state in the mid-1990s after wood, iron, and aluminum alloy windows. The frame of this kind of window is made of polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material, plus a certain proportion of stabilizers, colorants, fillers, ultraviolet absorbers, etc., through extruded materials; it is one of the most commonly used window types in modern buildings.
5. Windows refers to windows that are built on the floor surface of a certain height wall, whether it is a bungalow, tiled house or building, and then installed. The floor-to-ceiling window is to increase the height of the window as much as possible, so that the window is directly fixed on the floor.