28 Jun, 2021
Advantages of thermal break aluminum alloy windows and doors:
1. Reduce heat conduction: The use of insulated thermal break aluminum alloy profiles and hollow glass structure effectively reduce the heat conduction through doors and windows.
2. Prevent condensation: The temperature of the inner surface of the profile with heat insulation strips is close to the indoor temperature, reducing the possibility of indoor moisture condensation on the surface of the profile due to oversaturation.
3. Energy saving: In winter, window frames with thermal insulation strips can reduce 1/3 of the heat lost through the window frame; in summer, if it is air-conditioned, the window frames with thermal insulation strips can Reduce energy loss more.
4. Protect the environment: Through the application of heat insulation system, energy consumption can be reduced, and the environmental radiation caused by air conditioning and heating can be reduced at the same time.
5. Good for health: The heat exchange between the human body and the environment depends on the temperature of the indoor air, the air flow speed and the temperature of the outdoor air. The most comfortable environment has been achieved by adjusting the indoor temperature of doors and windows so that it is not lower than 12～13℃.
6. Noise reduction: The use of hollow glass structures with different thicknesses and a cavity structure of thermally insulated aluminum bridges can effectively reduce the resonance effect of sound waves, prevent sound transmission, and reduce noise by more than 30dB.
7. Colorful colors: aluminum profiles of different colors can be produced after surface treatment with anodizing, powder spraying, and fluorocarbon spraying. After rolling and combining, the insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows can produce indoor and outdoor two-color windows with different colors.
Disadvantages of thermal break aluminum doors and windows: complex production and expensive.
It can be seen from the article that there are still many advantages of broken aluminum doors and windows, including reducing heat conduction, preventing condensation, reducing noise, etc., reducing energy loss can also protect the environment and benefit physical and mental health. Of course, everything is There are two sides. Although it has so many advantages, it also has its disadvantages. It is not easy to make, and the combination of advantages and disadvantages also indirectly leads to its price is not cheap.